Yummy recipes to help you lose weight.
LOW FAT SHRIMP & SPINACH FETTUCCINE
170 CALORIES PER SERVING ONLY 6% FROM FAT
- ½ lb medium shrimp (peeled)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or 1 tsp. minced garlic in a jar)
- 2 Tbs. fat free chicken broth)
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) chunky stewed tomatoes
- ½ cup evaporated skim milk
- ¾ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup fat free Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. flour
- 4oz Spinach FETTUCCINE noodles cooked
- ¼ tsp. red pepper (optional)
DIRECTIONS: Sauté shrimp and garlic in chicken broth, until shrimp are pink. Stir in tomatoes: simmer 5 minutes. Blend
in skim milk, flour and green onions. Add red pepper now if you want to add a little spice. Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese. Heat
until smooth and blended. Do Not Boil serve over cooked FETTUCCINE.
- Fat: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
FAT FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
Beat Together & Set Aside:
- 6 egg whites
- 1 ½ cups nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups sifted flour
- 8 heaping tablespoons Dutch Cocoa
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Pour into 10" pan sprayed with
3. Bake in oven pre-heated to 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
in pan on rack and remove when completely cool.
APRICOT SAUCED CHICKEN
- 4 chicken breast, no skin, no bone
- freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 fluid ounces canned apricot halves -- 250g
- Pound the chicken breasts slightly to flatten evenly.
Season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the chicken breasts and cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
chicken over and cook for 3 minutes longer, until white throughout but still moist.
Remove the chicken
breasts to a platter.
Pour off any excess fat from the frying pan.
Add the wine to
the pan and boil over high heat until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
in the cream and boil until slightly reduced and thickened, about 2 minutes.
Season the sauce
with salt and pepper to taste. Add the apricots and warm through.
Pour the sauce and apricots over the
chicken on the platter and serve.
SERVINGS: 4 ½ cup servings
PER SERVING: 9
- 1 small box any flavor Jell-O Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1 cup water
- 1. Beat ¼ cup heavy whipping cream until it forms peaks
2. Add Jell-O Sugar Free Instant Pudding (any flavor)
half and half and water.
3. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes
4. Pour in 4 dessert dishes
(10oz plastic cups work great)
5. Chill for 5 minutes and enjoy!